This Low and Mean LM-02F-200 Reaper Front Fender is made specifically for Honda Fury 1300.
- The Reaper front fender is shorter in the front and longer in the rear giving the front of the motorcycle a more raked look.
- Fender is 3.5" off the ground which will protect your motorcycle and block more road debris.
- Hand laid high-end fiberglass composite material, with a nice black gel-coat surface and a inner black coating.
- Direct bolt-on replacement fender that comes with all hardware and instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I change my front tire with this LM fender?
We designed the fender to work with the stock tire size.
- Will this fender block more road debris than my stock fender?
Yes, the fender is 5" longer than stock, so this will protect your paint from road debris flying up.
- Will the fender hit the ground because it's so low?
No, we have tested the length for the last 3 years with great success in normal riding conditions (Meaning not off road).
Do I remove the stock brake line bracket?
We suggest you remove this bracket so you can use the rubber washer we supply.
- Does this kit come with everything I will need?
Yes, this is a direct replacement and we can color match if your interested.
Customers also Purchased
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞