This Low and Mean LM-02C-SHK-100 Lowered Rear Spring is made specifically for Honda Sabre, Stateline and Interstate 1300 Custom Line.
- Directly replaces the stock spring.
- Lowered spring not only improves the look of your motorcycle, but you will find the ride is smoother and more comfortable than with the stock spring.
- Lowered spring lowers your motorcycle 1.5"".
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the lowered spring offer a harder ride?
- Can I order a heaver spring than normal?
- How do I tune the spring in for my riding style?
- How much will this spring lower the bike?
- How low is the bike to the ground?
- Will the lowered rear shock and Fork extenders hurt the ride of my Honda Motorcycle?
- Can I install this lowered rear spring my self?
No, you will get a softer ride, but you still have the option with your pre-load adjustment to make the ride stiffer.
Yes, we offer several different sizes depending on your body weight.
There are two ways to adjust the performance of the rear shock, either by the pre-load adjustment knob behind the side cover or the rebound setting down at the bottom of the shock. Please watch our YouTube video to learn about these settings.
This lowered spring will lower the bike at the rear 1.5"".
This will lower the bike from 6.5"" to 5"" of ground clearance.
The combination of both our lowered spring and fork extenders will change the look more than the performance of your Honda Fury or 1300 Custom. All of the feedback from the forum boards has been very positive.
Yes, the install is very easy, but you will need a bike jack, shop press and some basic shop tools.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞