This Low and Mean LM-01-220 Fender struts is made specifically for Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500 / 1600.
- Replaces the stock chrome fender struts.
- Designed to continue the flow of the body lines.
- Comes with a gel-coat finish, strong fiberglass construction, and instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I used the stock shocks with the fender struts?
No, the stock shocks will not fit, we suggest the Progressive shocks or of course our LM Billet shocks.
- Can I use stock helmet lock and other brackets?
No, both of these brackets need to be removed.
Does the fender struts have any light mounts?
No, We suggest our flexible LED arrays for your turn and brake functions.
- Will these fender Struts fit with the stock rear fender?
Yes, but you will need to do a little trimming to the LM fender Struts.
- Can I carry a passenger with these Fender Struts?
Yes, the Fender Struts do still allow the rear foot peg mounts.
Customers also Purchased
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞