Givi UT809 Tanklocked ED System Bag, 20 Liter.
The TanklockED system enables a tanklock bag to be secured to the specific flange mounted to the fuel cap, using a security lock thus ensuring increased security. The tanklock bag can be attached and detached from the fuel tank without using the key. The key is only used to secure the tanklock bag when the motorcycle is left unattended. The lock type used in the ED System can be matched to the security locks used in top and side cases, the trolley base and also the tool box by using one of the following lock sets; SL102 / SL103 or SL105.
- High tenacity 1200D Polyester W / R and polymer foam shell
- Hypalon inserts
- Fabric with high UV resistance (ISO 4892-2)
- Removable waterproof inner bag with IP65 impermeability (resistant to heavy rain and extreme conditions)
- 2 outer pockets with zipper closure
- Holder for pocket-sized Sat-Nav / mobile phone included in the cover
- Print incorporating a reflective motif for increased visibility
- Removable waterproof map / tablet holder made from high-frequency welded Tarpaulin
- Shoulder straps for easy transportation as a backpack
- Padding that is removable from the rear pocket to cover the base attachment when the bag is carried as a backpack
- Rain cover with transparent window
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞