The CE-certified Missile v2 Airflow Leather Pant incorporates a refined fit design, highly perforated thigh panels for airflow and has a specifically tailored sport fit and premium leather chassis for comfort, durability and flexibility. With ergonomic stretch panels and leather accordion inserts on the knees, these pants offer a versatile adaptive fit as well as class-leading protection inside and out.
- Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1. mm genuine bovine leather.
- Extensive high-density perforation panel strategically positioned on thigh.
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
- Extensive stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue and improves fit.
- Strategically positioned zippered ventilation for internal air cooling.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- vHook and loop ankle adjuster for secure and personalized fit.
- Internally reinforced seat area with reinforced stitching.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for enhanced freedom of movement.
- Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (available as accessory upgrade).
- Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee.
- Replaceable SPORT knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
Connect with our Team
Call or WhatsApp: 786-242-5400 📞